Intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined the site to learn about old bikes and do some research.

I'm North of Philadelphia and my addiction is old Honda motorcycles. I have a project in the concept stage to convert one of them to look like a 1913ish Excelsior which looks like a bicycle with an engine. Will probably end up using some vintage bicycle parts as part of the project.

I grew up in 70's and spent my summers working at my grandfathers bicycle store. I have a picture of him on his 1913 Excelsior and thought it would be cool to build something that resembled what he had. I can't post a pic of the Excelsior from my phone but I'll update when I get on my computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joined the site to learn about old bikes and do some research.

I'm North of Philadelphia and my addiction is old Honda motorcycles. I have a project in the concept stage to convert one of them to look like a 1913ish Excelsior which looks like a bicycle with an engine. Will probably end up using some vintage bicycle parts as part of the project.

I grew up in 70's and spent my summers working at my grandfathers bicycle store. I have a picture of him on his 1913 Excelsior and thought it would be cool to build something that resembled what he had. I can't post a pic of the Excelsior from my phone but I'll update when I get on my computer.

Welcome to the RRB. There are a few events going on in the Philly area. I am not far from you and there are others peppered around the area as well.

Road warrior - if you see an event and want to drop me a note Id appreciate it. Glad to know your local

Back