intros

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi every one rnchoppers from mass here im new here but ive been comeing here for a while now to look at the neat bikes and it got me into building some now .. i think its pretty neat i hope i can figure out how to post a few of my bikes on here . im probrably in the wrong spot now if so srry ..

Welcome!!

You are in the right place for your intro. Posting pics is easy. Get a photobucket acct or flickr acct. (both free) the rest will work itself out. Check the how to post photos thread in here somewhere.

Where in Mass? There are several guys around Mass, CT and New Hampshire. We get together often.

Welcome! I've seen your choppers on Craigs list. Your bikes would be greatly appreciated here. There's talk about a ride in Northampton in October, join us.

hi kota im in granby ma ive been trying to load some pics of a few of my bikes but no sucses i went to photobucket got a few pics but cant figure it out im not to good with computers as you can tell :D ill keep trying

PM'd you

Hi and Welcome, I am another from MA over in Templeton, I have a couple extra parts laying around if you ever need anything, Rick

KZ1000 said:
Hi and Welcome, I am another from MA over in Templeton, I have a couple extra parts laying around if you ever need anything, Rick
A couple (million). ...........But very well organized. :lol:

Welcome! I use http://www.tinypic.com . I think it is easier than photo bucket. Just browse to find your pic, click upload now, then copy the line marked forums and paste it to your post. It already has the

hope my pics work

her
r2qdmg.jpg
e are a few of my bikes,
b9am36.jpg
r2qdmg.jpg
29on4ty.jpg
1z6xt2d.jpg
24b84z8.jpg
here is a few of my bikes, hope they come out,sorry posted bike twice

Glad you figured how to post photos, just Pm'd you. ..Oh by the way, I'm from Easthampton

pictures

thanks for the help .on getting my pics up i dont know why they are so big i have a trike im working on i was waighting for parts from battleaxe that never came in i got a few more bikes but i think i posted enough for today i was in easthampton yesterday there was a free bike trailer i grabbed

hey i just picked up a old elgin ill put pics up tommorow its not to pretty the guy painted it red but im getting the paint of pretty easy i can see the ariganal color was like ablue and i can see the ariganl desines on the tank i think it might be from the 40.z or so im sure some one can help with the year it eaven has a reg tag and licence plate on it ill put pics up tommorow

Back