iRide's "Go Green" Machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loudboys said:
What's up with the microphone socket?

Microphone socket? Ohhhh yeah, that for bustin' out some sweet karaoke tunes while out on the bike path....or maybe charging the battery pack.

druggedonions said:
iRide Custom Bicycles said:
The hitch is for a trailer that will be a sandwich board style sign. The guy I built this for has an advertising business and he charges local shops by the hour to advertise on the trailor. The trike, believe it or not, was only made to attract attention to the sign...pretty expensive attention getter if ya ask me.

I wouldn't be looking at the sign. The trike looks amazing.

I think it will work...maybe LOL

Rustinkerer said:
That reminds me of the Green Machine, back in the Big Wheel days! :D ~Adam

That bike is SWEET (i love trikes) and this one is bad ..... as for the green machine comment i was thinking the same thing I have one i found in the trash the kids love it but i cut and added foot and a half to the rails so all the adult love it too i highly recommend everyone has one.

low_life said:
Rustinkerer said:
That reminds me of the Green Machine, back in the Big Wheel days! :D ~Adam

That bike is SWEET (i love trikes) and this one is bad beep. as for the green machine comment i was thinking the same thing I have one i found in the trash the kids love it but i cut and added foot and a half to the rails so all the adult love it too i highly recommend everyone has one.

I got one used on CL two years ago. Boy loves it. As soon as he doesn't I'm making it bigger. 8)

I LOVE IT.. Its green (fav color) its.. ah just awesome man, GREAT Job. i want one. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back