Ironhorse Warrior info - derailleur hanger, year, etc?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can point me at some resources. I've googled to no avail.

I recently obtained an Ironhorse Warrior frame - it has a Manitou fork, hydraulic disc brakes, frame serial number is 06H0000260. I'm trying to determine year and exact model.

This is a full suspension frame, the unique feature being that the rear chainstay is ABOVE the chain - the chain does not have to cross through it.

I need to find a derailleur hanger for this. I never realized until today that there must be 400 kinds of hangers.

I know this is going to be another one of those projects where I put in X dollars only to have a bike worth half of X dollars. (Or maybe 20% of X)

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can point me at some resources. I've googled to no avail.

I recently obtained an Ironhorse Warrior frame - it has a Manitou fork, hydraulic disc brakes, frame serial number is 06H0000260. I'm trying to determine year and exact model.

This is a full suspension frame, the unique feature being that the rear chainstay is ABOVE the chain - the chain does not have to cross through it.

I need to find a derailleur hanger for this. I never realized until today that there must be 400 kinds of hangers.

I know this is going to be another one of those projects where I put in X dollars only to have a bike worth half of X dollars. (Or maybe 20% of X)
https://wheelsmfg.com/derailleur-hangers/manufacturers/ironhorse.html

Capt Awesome - Thanks! I kept working at it and found it was derailleur hanger 77. Funny, I've found it for as little as $13 and as much as $32.

I figured this bike was pre-2006, but I've found various references that don't fully match it for the exact model and year.

In any event, thanks for taking time to answer.

Capt Awesome - Thanks! I kept working at it and found it was derailleur hanger 77. Funny, I've found it for as little as $13 and as much as $32.

I figured this bike was pre-2006, but I've found various references that don't fully match it for the exact model and year.

In any event, thanks for taking time to answer.
You can definitely get them cheaper. I just like that site for a brand and visual guide. Easy to pick out

Latest posts

Back