Its been quite awhile

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
since I've had a call for a bike for a needy kid but one of the girls in the neighborhood was in need and I have the perfect bike for her. I cleaned off the cob webs and aired up the tires, now she's off and riding and I have one less bike cluttering up the place.
Schwinn Lil Chick

A happy young lady

100_1874_zpsraoc06r6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Mark

Last edited:
since I've had a call for a bike for a needy kid but one of the girls in the neighborhood was in need and I have the perfect bike for her. I cleaned off the cob webs and aired up the tires, now she's off and riding and I have one less bike cluttering up the place.
Schwinn Lil Chick

A happy young lady

100_1874_zpsraoc06r6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Mark
that is one happy little girl!!! glad to see that you are doing this I actually an starting a program around here I call bikes4free where I doe exacty that if someone needs or even wants a bike but cannot afford one I will get them one and go thru it get it safe and working and it is theirs for free

Good Stuff Mark !,So easy to put a smile on A kids face with stuff that would other wise be forgotten .

~Rafael~

Thanks for all the likes and comments, I must say I have got a lot of personal satisfaction the past 20 or so years doing this community service !
There is nothing better in my opinion than a happy kid riding their bike and sure beats the stagnant alternative of tv and video games !

Heartlandcruiser if you have a little drive and the need in your area by all means do it, I usually find plenty of free bikes to repair and have had plenty of donations of parts and cash to buy tires and tubes from the members of the community for my program ! Its all good !:thumbsup:
Mark

Back