It's o.k. to laugh!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have to make a living...This is just one of the ways that I do:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG00038-20090702-1255.jpg

IMG00036-20090702-1254.jpg

IMG00037-20090702-1255.jpg

Really...It's ok! :lol: :lol:

there's no shame in welding! remove that box! :mrgreen:

wow cardboard box with sparks flying around your head. i cant remember but i hope you dont have long hair.

karfer67 said:
wow cardboard box with sparks flying around your head. i cant remember but i hope you dont have long hair.
No I don't....But I wore my beanie anyway...I hate the smell of burning hair, especially mine! :lol:

Markm said:
ever catch the box on fire???? :p
Nah! Believe it or not, as soon as the sparks hit the box they cool off so fast that they don't even leave pinholes! :shock:

deorman said:
It's all fun and games 'til 500 lbs of bronze falls on your foot. :shock: :lol:
Dude! We figured that that bell weighed between 2000-3000 lbs!!! :shock: At the "bell" end, where the clapper would strike it was 3-4" thick!! We hung it from a 4" steel i-beam. And if you so much as touched that bell...It would torque that beam like a twig! So we went back and welded 4" flat stock (I can't remember if it was 1/8" or 3/16") over each "open" side of the i-beam...She was "rock solid" after we got done!! :mrgreen: BTW: the bell was from our old courthouse...Built in 1895... 8)

Ratfink1962 said:
Reminds me of the Unknown Comic! Lol

ladies-and-gentlemen-the-unknown-comic_100178913_l.jpg

So can we call you the "Unknown Welder" ??? :D
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is too funny!!! :mrgreen:

Back