I've found my new home!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all!
I found my way here by following a link on the Schwinn forums and I think I'll stay for a while. You guys make some incredible rides and after browsing the "fresh finds" forums, I discovered that there are many others out there like me that keep bringing home rusty junk hoping to revive it into something that's once again useful and enjoyable.
I am located in Central PA and have a collection of over 100 bikes. I save Sting-Rays, Ballooners, English roadsters and three-speeds, early mountain, and old school BMX bikes. Most are original condition pieces but I do have a few that are "modified". :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum...sounds like you have some cool bikes.

That's the cool part about this community...it's all good here. :wink:

WELCOME!

Rustinkerer said:
...a collection of over 100 bikes.
Ya know you've got it bad when you can no longer rember how many ya have! Same sitch here too! Welcome to 'bikeajunkarataholics Unanimous'!! :D ~Adam

I counted 112 complete bikes over the weekend and that doesn't include a 1967 exercise bike, my lawn ornament ballooner, a mid 70's PPV or my stash of parts that could be made into complete bikes. :shock:

I counted 112 complete bikes over the weekend and that doesn't include a 1967 exercise bike, my lawn ornament ballooner, a mid 70's PPV or my stash of parts that could be made into complete bikes...
:shock: Whoa! I haven't found anyone who has more bikes than me til now!!! Guess I have some catching up to do!! :lol: ~Adam

Back