Jad cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a bike my buddy built. He sold it on bmxmuseum.com for like $500, then the guy turned around and parted it out on ebay for about $750. Made him sick.
img_0133_lg.jpg

That's a sweet bike, why would he sell it in the first place? There are tons of bike "flippers" out there that say they love the bikes and are recapturing there youth and blah blah blah but are just looking to make a quick buck....hate those guys.

Honesty is the key to life.. If I am buying a bicycle to part out and the seller asks why do I want the bike, I tell him the truth..95% of them have just shrugged and sealed the deal. I dont part out all bikes I buy. I wouldnt part out a bike thats 80% or more complete. I have a 65 Schwinn Corvette 2 speed automatic that I cant ride comfortably anymore..Sure I could have parted it out. A guy offered me 150 bucks for the real hub alone..I said "I would only sell this bike complete" not to make a million bucks off of it but to keep the bike the way it is as a survivor.. So to a certain degree.. I HATE THOSE GUYS TOO! lol

Latest posts

Back