Jerald Sulky Company scam?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week, I ordered 24" slick tire from them and I got my order form from email but I didn't get my tracking number and I waited until today. I just called them to requested for tracking number. They said they mailed it thru post so they don't have tracking number. I asked when will it arrives? They said they will email me. They didn't even have my identity. I asked do u know who I am? They hang up on me. My question is have anyone successfully got tires from this store before? I'm thinking it's scam. :?

If you search the site you will find a post with a bunch of people that have bought from these guys with no problems.
I too have bought tires from them and had no issue.
Hopefuly it all turns out well for you.

highship said:
If you search the site you will find a post with a bunch of people that have bought from these guys with no problems.
I too have bought tires from them and had no issue.
Hopefuly it all turns out well for you.

How long did it arrived

I ordered it over the phone and they offered me several options for shipping, I choose parcel post(USPS) because it was the cheapest. It took a little over two weeks to get here.
Try calling them again and make sure they at least got your order. How did you pay, did they collect your money yet?

highship said:
I ordered it over the phone and they offered me several options for shipping, I choose parcel post(USPS) because it was the cheapest. It took a little over two weeks to get here.
Try calling them again and make sure they at least got your order. How did you pay, did they collect your money yet?

I order from theirs website wit my credit card and it said FedEx ground shipping. And I got email said it has been shipped on 13th but no tracking number

These slicks are nice. I don't really think there's anything comparable around. Truthfully, it's great that they produce them in the first place as they're a company for Sulkys.. you know.. horse-drawn chariots. I think it started as an interest by one of the owners.

Took its time arriving for me but it's a small company and I was in no rush. I know you'll be happy when it arrives.

Jpromo said:
These slicks are nice. I don't really think there's anything comparable around. Truthfully, it's great that they produce them in the first place as they're a company for Sulkys.. you know.. horse-drawn chariots. I think it started as an interest by one of the owners.

Took its time arriving for me but it's a small company and I was in no rush. I know you'll be happy when it arrives.

I hope. :D. That thing look sick! Yea small company can be pain in neck. I was just expected it today cuz FedEx ship within 5 days. I will wait longer.

Back