Just how many bikes do we have

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thread.
I've got six:
- wife's cruiser
- my cruiser
- 66' raleigh
- the fat man board tracker
- the motorized villiers boardtracker under construction
- my go-get-the-bread zenith

what is the total score so far?

keep rollin'

Tater said:
I have fewer than this guy has:

bicycles.jpg

I have this same picture around somewhere.

This was a stash from a guy in Toronto that ran a small shop and was stealing bikes.

sure you guys aren't braggin'...?

I've got just two rollers at the moment. But they are getting used intensively, almost every day come rain or shine, as I don't have a car...
I've also got two non rollers. My ATB and Cruiser are kinda trashed and I'm not feeling like fixing em up again real soon...

Some of the pics on this thread are just insane!!
:shock: 8)

Here are some photos of my bikes. Some are my Dad's too. 80% of them will be for sale in the Spring/Summer of 2011. I hoard them to wait for warmer weather and then I fix, clean, and sell! :mrgreen:

dsc01385sg.jpg

I picked this one up on the CL for $25 last week.
dsc01386pi.jpg

dsc01387f.jpg

dsc01388ap.jpg

dsc01389yz.jpg

Okay, this mess wasn't around a few days ago. I have one word... eBay. :lol:
dsc01390h.jpg

dsc01393ds.jpg

dsc01394f.jpg

dsc01400m.jpg

dsc01401w.jpg

dsc01403w.jpg

dsc01404y.jpg

dsc01405xt.jpg

dsc01406b.jpg

dsc01407t.jpg

dsc01408k.jpg

I paid $5 for this at the scrap yard.
dsc01409w.jpg

Tarps... Michigan... :cry:
dsc01410ll.jpg

dsc01411dj.jpg

dsc01412m.jpg

dsc01413x.jpg

dsc01414m.jpg

dsc01415l.jpg

In the tent...
dsc01420t.jpg

dsc01422pn.jpg

dsc01424uy.jpg

dsc01425si.jpg

dsc01426x.jpg

dsc01427hb.jpg

dsc01428qp.jpg

dsc01429it.jpg

dsc01430n.jpg

Shock photo!!! No bikes in the garage!
dsc01431ru.jpg

......two lol. A customized Goodwill find and a Worksman powdercoated blue with a Nexus 3 spd.
Does the moped count?

Great, I love a peeing contest in winter :mrgreen: and I quote Frank Zappa:
"watch out where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow"

This is last year's pic:
4028877007_d337e5400d_b.jpg

Need to take a new one, I have sold the RatRod and Kronan, to make room for my since then acquired Basman 8)
Oh, and my gf got a new bike as well, so the shed is still as full as it was last year.
Good to see some hoarders here, makes me feel less of a geek, so thanks guys ! :lol:

thanks god for that forum.i thought is something wrong with me but its loook like im just ''little fish'' in this sea :p

i have at the moment 15+9,lots of parts and few more comin soon.and every week im founding new one.

Ok, I don't want to scare anyone, but this toward the end of my sale and this is the stuff I had to sell cheap to get rid of it. I filled about 1500sq. ft. of a building a friend of mine loaded me in downtown KC.

Sold about 12 of these drawers before this pic was taken
P1010042_0042.jpg

P1010043_0043.jpg

This old wagon I wish I would of keep
P1010054_0054.jpg

This is about half of the fender I started with
P1010044_0044.jpg

P1010141_0141.jpg

This really looks bare
P1010067_0067.jpg

These are some bikes that I ended up keeping
P1010048_0048.jpg

I am not a Hoarder, I just like to keep everything

Cause, I don't post pic's, cause I'm a hoarder and I don't want anyone else wantin what I got. LOL
Doscruiser comes from my being the second one to register in the Spokesmen bicycle club.

I've always been a little ashamed that I have bikes in the house :wink: . Around 23 complete for me and about 10 projects. 10 of the complete ones in an empty upstairs bed room (along with several projects) The rest of the complete ones in the basement with bits and pieces everwhere. Inside, outside, garage, shed, work, truck, here at the computer.... :roll:

Guess I'm normal after all 8)

I keep my 3 best ones in a section of my livingroom. My wife doesn't gripe about them , but she won't dust them either. :lol:

dos cruiser said:
Doscruiser comes from my being the second one to register in the Spokesmen bicycle club.

All this time I thought it was an obscure reference to archaic machine language. :lol:

deorman said:
dos cruiser said:

All this time I thought it was an obscure reference to archaic machine language. :lol:

I guess in a way you could say that, But I was thinking of To Cruise or Cruiser 2. So being that Dos is Spanish for two and shouldn't be used for (to) then it would be an archaic language if I was to use it as (To Cruise). I guess, I'm not a Langue d'oc. but I do keep my dictionary handy.

I just looked up dos and the handy dictionary said "dos or do's pl of do", so I'd take that as Do cruiser.
So, do I need to change my name? or can I just cruise on? Should go to the other thead (where did your site name come from)?

dos cruiser said:
deorman said:
dos cruiser said:

, do I need to change my name? or can I just cruise on? Should go to the other thread (where did your site name come from)?

My site name? Just my name. Here's DOS. :arrow: http://www.easydos.com/dosindex.html

Gold Street Customs said:
Rustinkerer said:
OK, let's see, one...two...three...wait-did I count the red one already? Nuhhh. One...two...
SUNP0007-5.jpg
I love the first pic, reminds me of a some future end of the world bike stash next to a room full of can goods :lol:
That's an oddball addition off the basement, we call it the "dungeon"! :lol: Can't see it in the pic, but the far end wall has a fake stone fireplace with burgundy puffy vinyl panels over it! It's like the 70s went in there to die! Our neighbors told us there used to be mirrors on the ceiling in there! :shock: :lol: It was some sort of private club, maybe there was a little "bomp chicka wah-wah" goin' on! :lol: -Adam

All this time I thought it was an obscure reference to archaic machine language. :lol:[/quote]

, do I need to change my name? or can I just cruise on? Should go to the other thread (where did your site name come from)?[/quote]

My site name? Just my name. Here's DOS. :arrow: http://www.easydos.com/dosindex.html[/quot

Then we have the computer reference

Back