Kansas Rat Rodders Show us your stuff!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Following my daughters instruction on this one...so far she does not want it painted and she wants a black and white schwinn s seat (she doesn't know yet but I found a nos one ...pricy but what the heck) she wants a white chain and fenders.I have chrome and black ones she hasn't decided which

ndaway said:
Following my daughters instruction on this one...so far she does not want it painted and she wants a black and white schwinn s seat (she doesn't know yet but I found a nos one ...pricy but what the heck) she wants a white chain and fenders.I have chrome and black ones she hasn't decided which
Ought to be pretty cool. I like the idea of the B&W Schwinn seat.

ndaway said:
:lol: :lol: I will do a build thread on here and I will probably have to change it 5 or 6 times :roll: :lol: :lol:

or 7 or 8 or 9! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

IMG00032-20111202-1322.jpg

My Skipper I picked up a while back.
IMG00033-20111202-1323.jpg

A Spitfire I found in MO while traveling for work.
IMG00034-20111202-1324.jpg

Monark I bought near Chicago this summer.

450redrider, what is that frame in "other brands" called simple rat? Is that a custom built or off the shelf? I like the geometry, especially when you can put a big ole dish seat like that on and it looks right.

Devil's Toupe said:
450redrider, what is that frame in "other brands" called simple rat? Is that a custom built or off the shelf? I like the geometry, especially when you can put a big ole dish seat like that on and it looks right.

That was a frame that I built modeled after a Simplex motorcycle sadly I never got the bike finished before trading it off, It was a real comfortable bike although it was way too heavy as I built it out of heavy wall 4130 tubing meant for roundy round race car frames

Just ran across this topic while waiting on an oil change and tire repair...a few of my older bikes at Bicycle Alley.
ugyzepyd.jpg
busevevy.jpg
su9e8uqe.jpg
u2eraquh.jpg
ybahe6u5.jpg
ygymyva6.jpg
9uvy3aqu.jpg
5a4aveqy.jpg
u3aga5yv.jpg
6uzy2a2e.jpg
ru6umu4e.jpg
zymy4ypa.jpg