Kansas Rat Rodders Show us your stuff!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I's finally able to snap some pics of what I got in the shop right now. Most of of it's in winter storage.
What I'm working on now:
Murry the Blue Bike

IMG_0059 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

'60's Schwinn Panther II

IMG_0057 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Freshist find, late '40's(?) CWC Roadmaster

IMG_0053 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

My Worksman:

DSCN2974 by LowpowerD, on Flickrr

24" Typhoon:

DSCN2695 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Hoodoo Operator (Build Off #6):

DSCN3143 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Tornado:

DSCN3223 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Western Flyer:

DSCN2900 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Pre war Schwinn World w/Persons siren:

DSCN2961 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Thanks LowpowerD! Nice collection! Thanks for sharing with us. We could have one huge bike show if everyone brought them all out at once! 8) Are we all a bunch of bike hoarders??? :lol: :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
I think we need our own TV show... Kansas Bicycle Hoarders

:mrgreen:

My wife would probably see it, then I'd be in trouble! :mrgreen:

pick said:
Ratfink1962 said:
I think we need our own TV show... Kansas Bicycle Hoarders

:mrgreen:

My wife would probably see it, then I'd be in trouble! :mrgreen:

Not a problem, we'll just dress you up in disguise.

8869565-funny-image-of-a-man-dressed-as-a-woman-giving-two-thumbs-up--isolated-on-white.jpg

She wont suspect anything!!!

pick said:
We could have one huge bike show if everyone brought them all out at once! 8)

And we could call it the Midwest Bicycle Fest :D That was my intent in the beginning. I think I brought out my entire collection the first fest or two. Seems the hobby has grown since then. So many more people and so many more bikes.

Consider all those that aren't on RRB also like these.. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7394&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&hilit=coasters+bicycles&start=90#p75870

I need to clean up and add to that thread.

ndaway said:
UPDATE ON MY HAWTHORNE :mrgreen:
0012-3.jpg
One word for ya buddy! SWEEEEEET! 8) I see our buddy Thad is listing some more of his bikes in the "For Sale" section. MAN, he really has some cool stuff. Just wish I had some green! :mrgreen:

450redrider, where did find pic #6 the red one with white strips? cause that was mine at one time.

Thats cool, the old bike still getting around. I hope you redo it, it needs a little help.

ndaway said:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50229 It has arrived in Kansas :mrgreen:

Congrats! Im sure you won't waste any time gettin to work on it! Keep us posted! 8)

Back