KENT LA JOLLA BEACH CRUISER BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This forum was a great source of information for me when I was considering getting a third bike, this time a Beach cruiser. I wanted something relatively light, simple, that I could modify as time progresses. It has been a long time since I bought a "cheap" bike, so I was not sure what to expect. I am very happy with the Kent La Jolla. I assembled it. There were a few issues, front wheel bearing way too tight, both inner tubes had to be re-installed straight, rear coaster brake hub taken apart and greased. The Bike weights 31 lbs as it comes, I removed the Fenders, stickers, chainguard, and kickstand. I also changed the seat and added a Water bottle cage, now 27 lbs. First ride 21 miles, over a moderately hilly course in 1:40 minutes. Second ride today 30 miles,I am astounded I really like this bike. I also posted a Video review on my Youtube Channel, MXRED91. If you want to see more detail of the bike here is a link: http://youtu.be/L_P1WswdG9s

Chuck S.

KENTLAJOLLA_zps570b8048.jpg

Cool bike

Back