kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pawel said:
weekend and tomorrow came and past, where are these pictures AHHH! :( lol I wanna see it!!
hahaha its coming i promise! i just got a black profile crank to replace the red one and i had to get it drilled out so it'll be done by tomorrow.......it WILL be up soon....

I ahte you for making me wait, but your pictures are making me build my own so thanks :D..gonna hopefully order my frame within the next few weeks..new car .. need to save money :(

versael6.jpg

:D :D :D!!

hey pawel all that thing needs is to be droped on white walls, shoot her flat black and your good to go :D

karfer67 said:
hey pawel all that thing needs is to be droped on white walls, shoot her flat black and your good to go :D

lol maybe if I didnt owe 18g on er lol I was joking with my buddy about it and concluded it would look sick,I ust wannt tint the windows, maybe get some 5 spoke rims, shave the rear badges and pin stripe the hood / rear hatch .. but for now Im waiting for these update pictures of the cruiser >.<!! Hopefully Ill order my frame next week :D

I dig the bikes and the background. I miss riding along the river on that train. Do they handle well on the brick streets in Old Sac?

Keoki_D said:
briancustoms said:
Nice bikes! I pass over those frames all the time on ebay not realizing how some simple component changes could make them look that much cooler. Great job!

yeah, living in an apt in downtown sac doesnt give me much room for all sorts of tools and room where i can really "build" bikes.....
Do you have a storage unit/U store close to your apt? Rent a 5x10 or a 10x10 and it'll be cheap and all your stuff is safe. The place I have is a 5x10 and it's $22 a month. Just an idea :D

Pawel said:
I come here every day and shake my head ... in disappointment I shed a tear, WHERE ARE MY PICTURES!!
hahahaaha sorry man, i've been slacking.....ok here's the story........for real. i have no computer at home anymore and my little adapter thing for my camera doesnt fit into the usb port here at work! so i gotta wait until i go to my friends house this weekend to upload them. and with that he has no internet on his own he gets it from the guy above him! so everything has to fall into place! hahaha hopefully though it will.

Awesome photos!

Back