Lake Mary FL, Jan 24th (near Orlando)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anybody interested ?
leaving from the Panera in Heathrow and travel south on the Seminole Wekiva trail to maybe 436 and back? approx. 14 miles round trip.
start getting there at 10am, roll out at 11am.
rats, restos, kustoms and low riders.
rain date Feb 7.

if all goes well we'll make this an annual mid winter ride.

anybody interested?
I'm just trying to see about setting up a central Florida annual ride.
bad time of year for everyone?
location? any other suggestions for locations? I would like to keep it on one of the bike trails.

Nate

Hey Flatfender. I am in Tampa and think the idea is a good one but it is a crazy time for me at the moment. maybe a nice fall ride? Give people some time to plan a trip.

I was just putting a feeler out to see if there was any interest in a ride.
a fall or spring run would be alright by me. biannual?

Hey guys, Jeckyl Island is only a few hours north of you all and has a dedicated 19 mile bicycle trail. It is rat bike friendly and an opportunity to real in a larger audience. A nice day ride that begins and ends at an oceon side seafood resturaunt anyone?

just looked at some maps and pics, nice, a fall ride would be cool. since it's your neighborhood start a new thread to start organizing a southeast rat ride.

How did your January 24th ride go? Did you have a turn out of any kind? Buy the way, your red bicycle is beautiful.

Back