Leftover Special DONE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Leftover Special DONE!

Alright gents its all done. Here its through the build process and completed.

Painted Frame
Photo0254.jpg

After white was added to the frame and the rear fender was painted.
Photo0281.jpg

This is a 5-Speed Sturmy Archer stick shifter. The bike is only a 3 speed so only one side of it will be used. The back of the headlight bracket is shown as well.
DSC01054.JPG

Painted part of the stem to cover up some sand casting marks
DSC01051.JPG

Front End Assembly
DSC01056.JPG

Frame assembled
Photo0285.jpg

Pin Stripping on the Backbone
DSC01059.JPG

Stripping on the back of the Headstock and the rest of the headlight bracket
DSC01097.JPG

Stripping on the back fender
DSC01092.JPG

Top of the headlight
DSC01099.JPG

top of the fender
DSC01103.JPG

Ive been saving this until the end but this is the rear wheel
DSC01090.JPG

And the rest of the bike
DSC01091.JPG

DSC01106.JPG

DSC01108.JPG

Recovered Troxel Seat
DSC01109.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

Stainless Spokes
DSC01101.JPG

DSC01068.JPG

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01089.JPG

Awesome job.
Kenny

Props! BIG PROPS! :mrgreen:

STUNNING! Makes me want to get straight to work! INSPIRING! Love the headlight mount, and how you contoured the frame to match the rear fender... the subtle custom bits are what really catch my attention.

Thanks guys, I've always thought that small details add up to a greater whole whether its bicycles or anything you build.

Very cool!! Love the pin striping, the headlight bracket and the fender braces! You're absolutely right about what you said about the little details....that's what took this from an awesome bike to an out of this world bike! The paint looks great too! It looks like it was dipped in it and if you drug your finger, it would still be wet! Love it!!! Amazing bike!

Looks bloody unreal. The paint job and the fender stays look sweet and the front fork dropouts look so different but cool. I can only hope my build turns out half as good as this. Oh and the back wheel is deadly, I love it, any progress photos?

Back