LET EM ROLL CRUISER RIDE APRIL 11 SACRAMENTO, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
zoso said:
next month is mayisikemonth.com !!!

FYI, I got the bike kitchen hooked up with New Belgium so they are doing a scavenger hunt thing with a party afterward in may for second saturday. Might check their details and maybe get involved in that. Or not and just do a cruise.

Regarding gearing, I'll likely end up buying black wheels soon and swap the front gear out for a regular 1/2" pitch one, so at that point I'll switchover to taller gearing. can't go too tall, that thing weighs a ton.
May is Ike Month? :lol:

heck yeah it is :wink:

mayisbikemonth.com

zoso said:
next month is mayisbikemonth.com !!!

May just might be the best month out there. I also partake in "Moustache May" (http://www.moustachemay.com), and I can't think of any thing better to go with my lip protection than a sexy bike. I've also gotten a few more parts I needed and fixed a few things, so next month I'm rip-raring to go.

I also am picking up a late 50's Schwinn for my girlfriend tomorrow, so hopefully I can get that into shape by the next cruise as well. Man I'm excited! :)

Re: LET EM ROLL CRUISER RIDE MAY 9 SACRAMENTO, CA

Fireproof said:
That ride last month was a blast! Shall we do it again? :wink:

New Belgium beers has teamed up with the bike kitchen to do a scavenger hunt this saturday. starts at 4

Back