Light or No Light on a cafe cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just getting started with this guy but i am wondering about the light, i like the idea but not sure about the look thoughts? Also should i put the disc brakes in the from as well?

Both look pretty cool, the one without the light is sleeker, but I am a sucker for big headlights on bikes...
As for the discs on the front, if you are going to have disc on the rear and have the ability to fit them to the front hub and forks, you may as well. It adds to the high-tech look you have going on with the rear disc and those fancy bmx cranks! ;)

Luke.

I would vote light on the premise of not using that giant work light.

yeah... Cafe racer look should be sleeker smaller like a small motorcycle headlight (just what I'm looking for right now...) Gold rims on the Black frame lookin' good tho.

Carl.

I'd go ahead with a front disc if you already have it, but if you'd be spending more money then don't. I like the light. I felt that without the light the bike looked a little empty up front. But I suppose a smaller light would do as well.

I think smaller faster looking black headlight, sweet looking bike. I sure hope one of your hands don't slip off a grip, that spring could straight jack up a pretty smile.

Latest posts

Back