Little Neutrino UNDONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koala Bomb 4.jpg

He's everywhere...

Love the tank... if it is going to really work, what about the heat from the tubes against the plastic?

Yeah right, 600v across the mains will be tough to pull off with my bike jenny too. But Dr Zarkov told me not to worry, his polymers are plenty tough to withstand Ming's Heat Ray.

Some Egghead Jr work going on there!
th_EggHeadJr.jpg

Thanks guys, means a lot coming from you pro's. I'm thinkin' the tank will be pretty cool. But the back half of my frame is wacked. There's a braze repair behind the seat post that looks nasty and is a little twisted, both sets of tubes in the rear are beat to death and there's a bad arc weld done behind the BB that I filled in with some more stick weld, but it still ain't pretty. I'm contemplating major surgery if I can find a rear clip in steel. Might be time to stretch it too...

Carl.

This build is getting cooler all the time. Can't wait to see the finished tank. Very cool.

Went shopping for bits for my tank and found these!
Mesinger seat marked 8 dot 70. Those ain't wear spots on the edge either, it has a metal skid plate on the edge.
and a nice weathered black painted, brass case, Royal flashlight that works too...
Now to fab a bracket...

Carl.

STILL struggling to find the correct bits to hang my tank :headbang:
4 hardware stores around here and they are ALL out of what I want... I'm also looking for a frame to cut up, to replace the rear clip on mine, everything I have is a roller & I hate to cut one of those up... I'm also running stretch ideas thru my thick skull, digging for that Flash Gordon look... On the plus side my new seat looks great on the frame, I've also been looking at clear acrylic pedals to match the tank.

Carl.

Sweet!!!
Bare metal is contrasting great with that wicked tank!

Back