Long time watcher, first time poster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, Harry76 here from Brisbane Australia. I discovered this site some time ago but finally thought id join. Ive always been interested in bicycles. Mountainbiking in all forms have kept occupied in the past. I love motorbikes (vintage), classic cars, hot rods and street machines but never really seriously thought about customising bikes til i saw this site..... I see it as the fun of customising a hotrod without the big pricetag and to be honest some of the builders here show so much more creativity..... So anyways my building skills arent quite up to some of the other builders here, but none the less i have been bitten by the bug as i now have way too many bikes and parts then id ever use and i love it. Look forward to sharing my builds and following everyone elses. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Welcome, We all start somewhere. I remember when I joined I didn't think i was up to the standards but you'll be getting complements before you know it.

Welcome! You're not 76 years old, are ya?

Haha no im not 76 though i fell like that sometimes..... Harrys a nickname and 76 was just a number available. Ive never been one to come up with catchy nicknames LOL :oops:

harry76 said:
Haha no im not 76 though i fell like that sometimes..... Harrys a nickname and 76 was just a number available. Ive never been one to come up with catchy nicknames LOL :oops:
It's all good....KOTA was my dogs name. :wink:

Back