Look at this

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably from Denver, Indiana. :lol: Also he says priced $100-$450...Full blown retail. :? Better deals to be had.

nope, he's from Denver (CO). That's Rufus. I actually sold him the red tired typhoon in the lower left pic when he lived here (it was original when I sold it though). Cool guy and quite a collection though I've never seen it in person. But yeah most of the time when I saw his bikes listed here they were retail or more. I think he visits here from time to time too.

I'm not doggin' on the guy by any means they are some nice bikes I just never pay retail for a bike I can score cheaper. (I rarely pay more than $50 on ANY bike unless it's a tandem or trike.) I'm cheap like that 8)

I got to go over and see Rufus's bikes when he was in Denver. very nice guy. and he can put together a killer ratbike, everybody better watch out if he ever deciedes to enter a build competition. Plus if you need lettering or pinstriping he is your guy. He had to move to take care of his dad, Denvers loss

Back