Look what UPS brought!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in another thread, tried to buy a spaceliner, was qouted $450, laughed and found this on ol ebay. $75 shipped, what say the dudes?

AMF Royal Master....from the porch
DSCN1543.jpg

ground level and my front door..
DSCN1544.jpg

picture of the tank, no dents just a dull light cover
DSCN1545.jpg

the niiiice sprocket
DSCN1546.jpg

picture of the rear rack and reflectors
DSCN1550.jpg

bendix one band
DSCN1551.jpg

front end, thinking about rewiring and installing some led's for bulbs
DSCN1551.jpg

all in all, pretty darn clean bike, tires held air, silver seat trim was still shiny, and rode pretty well. Going to do a small amount of chrome cleaning and new tires, some soap and water and new pictures on the way. What a great day, new bike, my gals birthday (we went to cheesecake factory). more pics to come!

Hey bridge, this isn't the one I was tell ya about, the one in Austin Tx has a chrome frame and the spiral sprocket....thanks for the comments. I can't wait to clean her up, but gotta go buy some cupcakes.

nice roadmaster :D i have a 59ish amf roadmaster ss cruiser myself that i repainted factory two tone and did some slight modernification to it (pict of it under my 59'amf in the gallery few weeks ago) and i love these bikes. mine had the directional almost sawblade lookin chainring (58-61) and the "stars" chainring you got came out in 62' i think. nice find.

Hey man thanks for the info...I was just about to start the serious digging. Yeah so I got out the soap and steel wool and went to town, pictures tomorrow, but it look good man, I tell you besides all the carbon and kevlar and whatnot, they don't build em like they used to. lol

benz, right on dude. nope they don't build em like that anymore. thats why i love my 71 raleigh. one of the nices ride i own.

Outlaw

TheDuke said:
Very Nice! 8) 8) Alot of guy's around here COVET :shock: that sprocket!

Serious? I've thrown away those rings with the stars. I'll save the next one for you, Duke. :wink: B607

:?: hmmm... i just realized something. the op said ROYAL MASTER vs the ROADMASTER that it clearly is. then i looked at the decals on the bike and they say royal master too. whats going on here, man? startin to freak out :? am i the only one seeing this or did someone put goofy crystals in my lucky charms cerial this morning?

benz, still nice bike and feel free to pm me whenever if you got any questions. royalmaster, roadmaster or whatever.

Alrighty, cleaned the royal, road, master type bike lol. Sorry the pics took so long, had quite a few birthdays to go to,and quite a few micheladas to drink. here we go.....in the computer room against the box
DSCN1572.jpg

rorks and rods
DSCN1573.jpg

sparkles!
DSCN1574.jpg

the infamous sprocket ad guard
DSCN1575.jpg

rear rack and fender cleaned up nicely
DSCN1576.jpg

so did the hub and wheels
DSCN1578.jpg

seat and chrome!
DSCN1579.jpg

there you go, enjoy!

sweet wheels. I picked up a master royal at a yard sale just like it. I've been trying to date it but having trouble. it doesn't have the AMF on the forks or any other decals. Does anyone have any thoughts because my mind is boogled

Back