Lucky Leroy's Bicycle Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody, we have one more Bicycle Swap Meet on October 23, 2010.
This will take place in Belton, Missouri from 7am to 2pm

October 23, 2010 is on a Saturday and there will a VW show and Swap in the same parking lot.
Office Max Parking on 58 hwy. just one block east of 71 hwy.
Free to the public and just $10 for vendors
This is the first year for this swap, so if you can make it, you can I helped get it started.

I'll post more info as it come in.

I wish this was on a Sunday instead of Saturday so I could attend. I know it will be a great show. You and Buddy always put on a good show.

Thanks Rick, But when you piggy back another swap & show you don't get a choice. The VW guys are doing their swap & show and they are the ones that got the parking lot. I hope it a good for all of us.

Calling All Local Rats and any others who can make it.

October 23, 2010
Belton, Missouri
7am til 2 or 3pm

In the parking lot of Office max there will be a swap & shop for bicycles and Volkswagons.
This should be a big one, I heard that some of the VW guys are buying new bikes and they would like some old rat built bikes. I'm taking some out and hope to sell them all, if you have any folding bikes bring'em. Parts of all kinds welcome, Belton never had a bicycle swap meet so come on out.

Sorry...can't make it guys.The Breast Cancer Walk is that same morning...Pappy 8)

I'm stoked.Needin parts for my winter project..And im sellin some old stuff. 8)

Yes Jon, it will do one or the other, maybe both, but I'm hoping for shine.

Back