Lurker from Utah

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have been lurking for a while. A friend of mine (from another forum) told me about this site and it is right along the lines of what my boys and I are into at this time in our lives.
I don't have a lot to tell you, I am a father of 4 kids, two pre-teen boys who are starting to want to work more in the shop with dad and no better way that I can think of then to start them off with their own mode of transport. Nobody in our area is interested in hand building, handcrafting, or one off's of anything. :roll: So we are forced to find friends of like minds where we can ask questions and find comrade on the internet ( I guess I am just getting older but there used to be a interest in this type of stuff when I was growing up now people just look for the cheap).
My kids and I are excited to be here to learn and we have been excited to see the creative talent that comes out of here.
We look forward to seeing and communicating and making friends.
That's about it,
Thanks

Welcome, both you and your kids! :) This place sometimes make you forget the distance in location between you and other members of this forum, it just feels like a good neighborhood to hang around. :)

Back