Mackinaw Island anyone?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's try to get a Mackinaw Island ride going this year! We need to figure what time of the year to do it. Winter is out, so one down!
I know we went back and forth on this last year and figured spring or fall to be best. I like the idea of fall and I think Gigs would rather do fall, but spring is o.k. What about the end of Sept. or first couple of weeks of Oct.?

Chainy, you spelled your topic heading like you wern't born in Michigan, or was that done intentionally for those who are mitten impaired, the name of the island is Macinac. I like fall, if we were to go in Oct. we should hit the colors. Being fall I think we should show our fall colors. When Dad and I went up there last Aug. I took a bunch of recon pictures, I'll dig those out and get them posted in the next couple of days. Also if we get enough ridders we can get a group rate for the ferry and we could also probably arange somthing with the hotel in St. Ignas...Kelly

You guys are welcome to join us this fall. Bring Uncle Streach and some of those great Texan bikes :mrgreen: ...Kelly

nogoodnic42 said:
Chainy, you spelled your topic heading like you wern't born in Michigan, or was that done intentionally for those who are mitten impaired, the name of the island is Macinac.

I remembered us talking about how it was annoying that people called it Mackinaw and thought I'd see if you were awake. :p

Yeah, we could cross the Mackinac Bridge :wink: and stay in St. Ingance! :mrgreen:

FUDGE! :shock: That's right you RatRod Family guys are Texaganders/Michacans! Would be cool to have ya show!

Hooch, if you show I'll get one for us to tour the island on! If I can't find one, I'll do up some kind of mini tandem!

Back