Making memories

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Lorren from central Illinois. I have been visiting this site for awhile, and love what I see. I'm married, have 2 sons, and 1 granddaughter. She and I ride everyday even when it is cold. I have just recently gotten into old bikes and I grew up on Schwinns. There is some real talent on this forum and I look forward to every build.

December 2010 Bike Ride
random013.jpg

Fun in the snow
random016.jpg

Fresh find
paula440.jpg

Future build
paula438.jpg

Making memories :wink:
paula443.jpg

hey lorren u made it over here finally ....awsome man ...i told ya this place was great !!!! welcome man ...
u have already been down 2 see todd ...im plannin on a trip down there next week ....and i also found out u meet tom over in gridley ...he is a pretty good guy ...i actually need 2 go back over and see him again also ....glad 2 see ya joined up !!!!

Welcome Lorren :wink:

Seems you came to the right place.

Just like you said, you and your granddaughter are making memories and many years from now, she will remember every day you spent with her riding your bikes either in the sow or in the sun.
SHE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT.

In the second picture, is your bike a Schwinn or Sears Flightliner?

Greets from Lisbon, Portugal.

Welcome, Nice bikes. It's great that you get to spend time with your granddaughter. Sounds like you've hooked up with a good supplier for most of your bike and parts needs.

Back