March 19th. Smoopy's Spring Swap and Shine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Smoopy,

My 1947 Monark resto project I talked to you about is coming along great. If everything goes as planed it should be at the show. Are you still willing to take a look at it and see if you can do some of my chroming and final touches?

Smoopy's said:
Double Nickle said:
@Smoopy,

My 1947 Monark resto project I talked to you about is coming along great. If everything goes as planed it should be at the show. Are you still willing to take a look at it and see if you can do some of my chroming and final touches?

yeah man..just bring her up
ok cool!!!

A look at something I'm bringing.... :)

5527721418_a2524265ff_b.jpg

Here's my latest creation, which I am bringing to the show. I have this in the builds under John Higgins, It's now become something else. Eternal thanks to GASKILL for laying the Dia de los Muertos skull on the pan and stripes on the frame (not pictured, but can be viewed @ the show this weekend.

JDBiRyder005.jpg

JDBiRyder004.jpg

Smoopy's said:
would like to thank everyone who came out yesterday..had a awesome time!!! we hope to do it again real soon.. :wink:
It was soo fun, thanks for all you did to put this thing together :wink:

I took a few pictures. I will upload them and post them here for everyone to see!

Latest posts

Back