(MBBO-5 c2)⚜Ride O'clock⚜((FOR SALE))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome, those bars are beyond cool!

Love the new name, suits it well!
Just letting you know the font is hard to read though, specially on a mobile device... ;)

Luke.
Thanks luke ! was it just the H ? ''ℋ'' or also the ''P'' ℘

Thanks luke ! was it just the H ? ''ℋ'' or also the ''P'' ℘
I think it was the I, O and R being in a normal font but everything else being different, I'm not sure.
Maybe just keep the H's in the font and do every other letter normal?

Luke.

I think it was the I, O and R being in a normal font but everything else being different, I'm not sure.
Maybe just keep the H's in the font and do every other letter normal?

Luke.
ive been noticed some font don't show up on cell phone so i switch it normal lettering

started on the wheelie bars , but not sure yet how ill make the ends of it..
i drilled some nuts to fit over the bolt shaft , these alow me to weld between the tube and the nut and keep the threads clean
DSCN6953_zpsdrfwx7tw.jpg

Blurrr:dontmentionit:
DSCN6954_zpss7fbjiw8.jpg

decided to make a sissybar ornament , my first thought was a middle finger hand :giggle:
but since i keep hearing here and on the streets that my builds look factory made, i decide to make a
'Built Not Bougth' sissy bar ornament :wink1::cool:
DSCN6955_zpsinyng552.jpg

started with a 1'' tube and the smallest wrench i could find
still ,ended up cutting and removing about 3/8'' to the wrench to have a good scale .
the tube was hammered to fit the 2 sissybars snugly
DSCN6956_zpstwji0zis.jpg
DSCN6957_zps2m64owdt.jpg

Sick:rockout: iam very proud of this!
DSCN6958_zpsogf2trcs.jpg

i bent the backbars to have them sweep back a little and join at the top
DSCN6960_zpspl0hgntl.jpg

Last edited:
A small edit on the hand
I made a little watch for it and shaded it with candy black from the bottom a little and clear everything
continuing with the watch theme:nerd:
DSCN6970_zps0v6rkhnj.jpg

aluminum band , random found gear like nut and arrows were made in brass threaded in the middle ..
i think the arows are the smallest part i ever made in my entire life:happy:
DSCN6965_zpshmmp83pa.jpg

when tight it points to 2:13min
could not have plan that , but just happens that :
James-2.13-640x480_zpsvgd7y7fw.jpg

its a fun fact ill think about when haters see me rollin

name change again ..Sorry , i swear iam not trolling , iam just going with the build flow and ajusting the name as it evolve

*⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

Last edited:
oh and i welded the mounting tabs on the sissybar , riveted the seat clamp tab to the seat and bent the seat post , now i can finally sit on it :D
DSCN6975_zpstdfvekgh.jpg
DSCN6976_zpssplybw4q.jpg

Paint wise , i found examples , but still not sure , orange or green shading over neon yellow
IbanezRG565Two_zps0k5mexbv.jpg

Untitled_zps84ufccsx.jpg

:39::39::39::39::39: iam leaning for orange , only cause the arrows on the steerer tube watch is orange

The sissy bar ornament? Fan-friggin-tastic!!!!!!
Made me giggle... It's rad...
Thank you :)

i did paint test with candy green and also blue , over neon yellow , the results is underwelming:oops: the metalcast rattle cans can't make clean shading , a even coat and it does darker spots ,and with many coats to not see darker spots i can not see any more yellow throught it

still haven't found any metalcast in orange after 2 stores, this thing seem to be rare...

iam leaning for a plain collor now, iam already set on using flat black for anything other than the frame.

i tried making fishtail pipes with a wheel inside for the wheelie bars , but that prooved to be way to dificult ..
did half of one and it looked more like lowrider than muscle bike so i quit on that idea and going simple

the official paint and faux leather:nerd:
DSCN6986_zpswbryjii6.jpg

also started padding the seat pan .. this is just the but saver part , ill sew the other thin pading to the faux leather to hopfully have a embossed look
large_129_1444086659_seat-banana-tuck-angle.jpg

Awsome color choices.... Stitch it to a backer cloth to hold the pleated look. Can be thin muslin.... Don't want the foam to rip few of the stitches from wear, it'll pull the stitches from the foam end up as embroidered lines instead.
that was the plan yes :wink1:

playng with ideas for paint

1 clean
RideOclock2%20sr_zpsonzgvmjz.jpg

2 lean
MBBO2.1_zpsqtofrjgf.jpg

3 Mean
MBBO3.1_zpsjrzqngaq.jpg

:39:i kind of like the last one , but still ideas to test

Back