"Mean Green Puncher" has been taken off of life support

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1965 sting ray.. "Mean Green Puncher" pics up pg2

Cool parts! :wink:

kingfish254 said:
Cool parts and beer accesories.
I remember seeing that beer shifter in the For Sale section.
Cheers!
Nice build. I need to check that for sale section! GTB!! Peace

Thanks guys i got the springer put back together last night mocked the wheels on the fraqme to see what they looked looked good but i want better.. so im waiting to see on a 3 speed set up but that was it got side tracked with another frame im tooling around with to see if i get it rolling... more pics coming soon!!

as far as the shifter yupp got in the for sale section .. i want to say i got it from ozzynutt from caddilac michigan i love the thing ! :mrgreen:
and yupp like jake said i have to GTB!!! i havent even got paint yet... :(

not sure on the whole bike being green or some green PUNCHING through here and there... just stay tuned you guys will know as soon i do... :mrgreen: oh and a mister green fo-ya!! :mrgreen:

The bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Welcome back to Page 1.
Look forward to some updates.

there coming a few plans fell through and i been working alot of OT for the family vaca but im gonna have a rider and a my bike to present at the finish line. i was gonna build a... well ya'll a see what i got in my head...

Im gonna have to throw in the towle on this build and finish another time some major parts for this i have not received and time is the issue at the moent plus im leaving for a family vacation to Michigan on the 3rd so i know for sure i will not have time to finish i will finish it though and move the thread to the build section....congrats to those thathave finished and keep it up to those almost there..
Thanks
Jay

Latest posts

Back