Mesa second fridays

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't help but notice that there seems to be more than a few newer members in the Mesa, AZ. area. Nice! How many of you guys are familiar with the Second Fridays event in down town? I only ask because Myself and a few Phreaks (Phoenix Phreaks) have been in attendance at a couple of them. We were pretty much the only bicycle people there. Its a small little dealio with live music, street vendors, and the smattering of local street performers, local radio stations etc. We had a good time and I can't help but think that in this instance, more would be better! So waddya think? Sound like fun? LMK :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

Hey Slick Rick, I live in Laveen, but wouldn't mind gathering up some family and friends to head out to Mesa for a good time. Where in Mesa is this event located and is there a group ride involved? I have been wanting to attend a group ride, but haven't found one I could make it out to. Thanks for the info! Are there any other events you participate in around the general Phoenix area?

Well alrighty then! I was starting to wonder if any locals were lurking. Dune Man there is 1st Fridays in Phx. hosted by the Phoenix Phreaks @ 1st St. and Jackson (meet in front of the Firehouse).This has been going on now over a year and is a lot closer to you, and as always, ALL are welcome. The Mesa second Fridays is brand spanking new (3 so far) myself and 2 other Phreaks met up at the last one @ Diamonds (formerly Sluggo's) had a couple of frosty ones and some Baja tacos and rode the Main St. area. Good Times! No organised rides as of yet, Fat Man you are so close this should be an easy ride for you! I would love to try and set up an organised ride if some more interest is generated. Feel free to PM me if you guys want to cruise it! :wink:

I am in (as long as my schedule allows). I am usually down there on my motorcycle. I will be there August FRIDAY THE 13th with some friends cruising our bicycles (as long as it's not 110 & raining).

Coolio Petrohead! Look for the Phreaks with the Phreak Shirts! 8)

Hey Slick! I thought about 2nd Fridays when they were first talking about them months ago...then totally forgot after I moved from downtown. Thanks for the reminder! Tough to organize much in advance with my schedule, but I will definitely look for you guys if/when i get out there! 1st Fridays are also on the radar. See ya there!

Nice to hear from you again BSB! Thanks for the sweet deal on the chainguard at the Phx. swap. I will look forward to it, besides, you have a nice stash of old Schwinn parts. Once I am more solvent, you and I will probably be doing some biz! 8)

I moved to Vegas from Scottsdale last February for work; there's a chance I might be back in the East Valley soon - I'll stay in touch!

Back