Message Board Settings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ratrod is there a setting you can enable so we have the choice of how the messages are displayed? Personally I like the newest messages to show up first in a thread/topic. I see there's an option at the bottom but you have to change it with each topic. It's not saved.
Thanks for providing us with this great hangout.

I'll need to check into this. I'm sort of learning as I go with these message boards.

Thanks for the request!

After looking through the admin settings it doesn't look llike I can change this globally. Looks like your only option is to change it per thread.

If anyone else has experience with this, let me know.

phpBB is free so it probably has its limitations.

Rat Rod said:
Just modified the section headers a bit.

What do yall think?...make more sense?
Lawd, Lawd, what has come of rrb.com! Brother Rat Rod has had an epiphany and leads us further down the bent and rusty way! Is this a plot to confound and puzzle all the members of Ratdom? Tis the season to give, and THE CREATOR taketh away!?! Have Mir See on our furless tails. :p :lol:

Do you think this will preach on Christmas Eve?

P-Ratty is just joshing you. Looks great and seems more logical. Wishing you the best for a Ratty New Year!

i remember when i first joined rrb and thought it was a bit funny that there was both a collector, and restoration area here. i have a feeling that if a pure-est came on here they would have a heart attack seeing some of our creations. even i have had some take a look in real life at my higgins kustom and get pissed at me that i "chopped" it. in defence i say that i started with just a frame and in essence i could restore it to stock if i wanted but why when i did a better job than the factory? :mrgreen:

That's what I like about this website, you don't have to worry if you got the correct date on your handlebarstem. All the bikes I see on here are expressions of one's imagination, not 100 point restoration.
It seems to me the guy's here build bikes because they love
personalizing their rides.
Anyway I feel that Rat Rod is doing a fantastic job and the change on the heading works for me :D

Latest posts

Back