Met A New Rat Rodder Today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today the grandkids and I were playing with our bikes in the garage when someone pulls up in our drive. He gets out of his truck and approaches and says "hey I drive by here all the time and see you working on bikes". I get this a lot and it's generally someone wanting a MTB repaired or wanting to know what the value of some lame bike they have is.
Instead this guy said he's fixing up and old bike to ride with his kids and had some questions and is new to this. He even brought the bike with him. It was a Murry cantilever frame that he'd repainted and had the bike mocked up but was having some problems with the BB and the rear wheel. He hung around a while and looked all our bikes over and really seemed to enjoy them. I gave him some bearings and a c/b wheel to replace his that was seized up. Told him to come back if he needed anything else and be sure to stop by when the bike was finished.

All was well except.... I forgot to give him the address to this site :oops: I did give him the address to our bike sites and maybe he'll find this site through them. I'll try to be sure and remember next time I see him.

EVERYONE TO LOCOJOE'S
FREE PARTS!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Back