MICHIGAN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just thought yall would like to know that I've done time in Michigan. :)

Actually, what I mean is that from age 9 to 16 I lived in Midland.

Shoveled a lot of snow, enjoyed the seasons, went to Dow High School.

So I've got some love for you Michiganders. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Just thought yall would like to know that I've done time in Michigan. :)

Actually, what I mean is that from age 9 to 16 I lived in Midland.

Shoveled a lot of snow, enjoyed the seasons, went to Dow High School.

So I've got some love for you Michiganders. :wink:

So when you coming up to see us? You apparently know the way! :D Just do everything in reverse of when you left ! :mrgreen:

Haha Steve u make it sound like it was Bad here. Iv'e been here my whole life so i dont got much 2 compare it too. I like it here accept for the economy.

Chainsaw said:
CourageAndBlood said:
so you also know its a fairly lame state....we do what we can with it though.
Where in the Mitten you from?

im from lansing...i enjoy the people here...but the economy isnt too fabulous and im a gun guy, and it isnt the kindest state for gun guys...not terrible, but not wonderful....

CourageAndBlood said:
im from lansing...i enjoy the people here...but the economy isnt too fabulous and im a gun guy, and it isnt the kindest state for gun guys...not terrible, but not wonderful....

I was gonna jump on you about the "lame", but then you added "Lansing" to the thread and well ....... now you have my simpathy! :(

Yeah, the economy sucks Big Gulps! But that's were this Forum, and others like it ,Kick ...! Anyone can get involved and enjoy the bike scene on any budget! You can pull crap outta your Aunt Millie's garbage and build a bike or you can whip out your wallet, it's up to you!

You being from "Lamesing" means I had better see you at the Owosso Ride in August .... Mister! 8) Check the Events section for more details!

Welcome to the board,
Chainsaw

Rat Rod--isn't Dow High's team called the Chemics? Classic...I doubt there's another team on the planet by that name :)
You don't seem that warped to me--must be cause you only breathed that toxic air for 7 yrs. :wink:

Back