Michigan?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, is there anyone from Michigan in the forum? Just lookin for local rat rodders. Get local info on the best bick shops of after market parts and cumstom parts. :mrgreen:

Yes, I, sir Galahad, am from Michigan. Between Plymouth and Ann Arbor do I reside. I'm not so much a ratter as an appreciator of old, original and ratty (nice original is always nice too).

One of the only decent bike shops I know of is actually right in your area.. it's a lawnmower repair & bicycle shop in Southgate on Northline. The owner is a collector and displays his collection in the shop as well as sells parts and bicycles. Worth checking out sometime even if it's not what you're into. Welcome to the forum!

Yeah I was just there yesterday. He has a good assortment of oldies there. I have been going to Al Petri's, but he tends to be pricey. He does have some fun add on parts that I am looking to buy.

Ann Arbor/Plymoth area, know it well. I was going to church over at Northridge for a while but it got to the point where it was a drive to get there.

Thanks for the input, I will be posting the modifications of my ride as the weeks and months go by.

Back