misbehaving

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well iam glad i saw this well ive been wanting to build this 12 " lil tiger for my daughter since she was 1 when i first got the frame i was mislead over the internet and lost all interest but lately now that she going to be three next month ive been looking at this thing trying to fix so iam going to do it wish me luck :lol:

plans for this bike are un- raking the neck and takeing off those horrible wrenches

000_0323.jpg

000_0322.jpg

000_0319.jpg

looks like you got some work ahead of you with those rusty spots, are those holes on the rear dropouts?

if you get the frame working tho it will be sick, i wish i could've found one but im swearing off ebay during this buildoff due to financial issues, so i have to work with what i got.

i'm digging the color best of luck on the build

i love the wrenches welded to the frame
thats kool

ponytailmike
mike

well the wrenches and the condition is what i was mislead with i was told it was ready for paint since iam in a lowrider bike club so i was going to build a lowrider bike out it since these are getting very popular in scene but instead i bought a different one and its getting painted right now but that another story :)

that POOR BIKE!!! hope you can salvage that one.......make sure you media(id use baking soda) blast where the 'welds' are its gonna be bad enough trying to weld it since it probably been thinned way to far :(

okay so ive been working on this little bike so i got some work done iam sorry i only got 1 picture before the battery died but heres a mock up of the bike of how it might look like advices and sheet metal is almost done also :| what do you think of a high rise sissy bar ? :p

001-8.jpg

bad news said:
okay so ive been working on this little bike so i got some work done iam sorry i only got 1 picture before the battery died but heres a mock up of the bike of how it might look like advices and sheet metal is almost done also :| what do you think of a high rise sissy bar ? :p

001-8.jpg
DO IT DO THE HI RISE

Wow! You have been busy!... That thing looks cool! What size are those tires, that thing looks like it'll float on water. Looking good so far.

KOTA said:
Wow! You have been busy!... That thing looks cool! What size are those tires, that thing looks like it'll float on water. Looking good so far.
Sorry to go off topic...But when my friend had a new stingray(with the big tire)
it took a good minute to sink when we jumped it in...i was surprised

the tires are 12 " i have the white walls in the back for it , iam almost done with the frame i started the bondo ill post pictures as soon as i get batterys :x

yeah while i was working on it i was worried it wouldnt come out right but i made it work out i cut up a frame and stoled the bottom bar and started to put sheet metal on and yeah my little sat on it and she looked awesome on it and she loved so iam more excited :p

Back