MN, Classic Bicycle Swap Meet & Show at Penn cycle june 9th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The 22nd. annual Minnesota Antique & Classic Bicycle Club's show and swap meet will again be held at Penn Cycle, 3916 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota on Sunday June 9, 2013. Bring your best antique or classic bicycle to show or participate in the swap meet. No advance registration needed. Hours are from 8 AM to 2 PM. Admission is $2. Swap space is $15. For more information call Jon at 612-597-6753 or Gary at 612-202-2900. Visit Minneapolis Antique & Classic Bicycle Club on Facebook.

P.s. I know the admission free is ridiculous but not my rule.

I will be there and setup with a couple dozen bikes. Any Rat Rod members please come by and introduce yourselves. I'm the old guy with the grey goatee, probably wearing a green NDSU hoodie and driving a dark green F150 with a trailer.

cant miss me but, I will make sure to introduce my self down there

Nick.

see you all there!

Crassly said:
I will be there and setup with a couple dozen bikes. Any Rat Rod members please come by and introduce yourselves. I'm the old guy with the grey goatee, probably wearing a green NDSU hoodie and driving a dark green F150 with a trailer.

The family and I will be there...Not sure if we are going to show the bikes or not. I guess I'll decide when we are packing up to go.

Crassly! We finally get to meet! I hope you have the Monark with you...:)

Back