"Mom-cruiser"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build this one for a "mom"client, Electra coaster 3i pearl white with strat o balloon tires, leather Electra Rose seat, new grips, handle bar flower, kiddie seat an basket!

The ultimate bike for an urban mom don't you think :mrgreen:

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015-1.jpg

Why limit yourself?

Very cool bike! Any info on that baby seat? I'd like to take my little man out for a ride once in a while when it gets a little warmer for him. Being all black it would look less like crap on my black Big Daddy then an ugly white one! lol

g-ratter said:
Where is the "rat" :? as in RAT ROD BIKES. Some times I wonder if we wonder to far off the concept?

Besides the fact that was kind of a rude comment on somebody's thread showing off their bike...this site has always been about CUSTOMIZING bikes. How limited and boring would we be if every single bike churned out here was either rusty, or primered, or running red wheels with wide whitewalls, i.e. "ratted" only? :wink:

Thanx guys

@Buck masterson, the babyseat is from Bobike(maxi +) think it's a dutch brand though... Fits on every bike, great stuff!

g-ratter said:
Where is the "rat" :? as in RAT ROD BIKES. Some times I wonder if we wonder to far off the concept?

well I have a couple rats, but I also dig customs and really any tricked out ride. I think that most on here are the same way, they just dig bikes.

when we go pedaling, I ride my rusty ol cosmic liner and my fam rides restored garage queens

Beautiful bike, and very well executed !! Whats the story on the bracket set up for the front basket ? Been looking for something like that for my better half's bike..that looks pretty stout..

g-ratter said:

Yeah, geez, if it's not flat black with some rust and a few scratches, IT"S NOT WORTHY.
Lighten up Francis!!
I think any Mom would be more than thrilled to ride that beautiful bike!

Latest posts

Back