monark girls bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is a 50s monark girls bike worth anything its frame, fork, stem and sprocket thats origional I can get it for very cheap but dont want it unless I can flip it on here maybe? so I can get me a mens tank bike

no pics yet but its painted pink LOL and has the front badge but no pics yet will get some tomorrow he only wants 10 bucks for it

wow that monarch looks alot like the one I can get and I wish I could weld Id make my own tanks bike

For $10 bucks it's always worth the gamble. I do bike repair on the side and I sell a rim for that much. Some drunks use up 3 or 4 a week....lol

I wouldn't buy it unless YOU can use the parts. However there might be $20 - $40 in parts there. If that is worth your time then by all means grab it!

well I got it for the heck of it for ten bucks I guess and here it is
001-59.jpg

002-54.jpg

003-57.jpg

004-58.jpg

005-55.jpg

006-48.jpg

shoot the seat is worth $10. Has some nice fenders on it, handlebars look nice, and I'm kinda diggin that crank disk.

bars are really nice small ape hangers and the seat is nice the sprocket is what a monark tear drop right? and the fenders are in ok shape

Back