Motorbicycle...Hello??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been waiting for a motor to arrive.I purchased one from motorbicycle.org.On the 13th of Feb. :shock: Still no motor.Found 3 different phone numbers and left voicemail,i've e-mailed 3 times also.Has anyone bought anything from them?I do look forward to recieving my motor.I am not burning the company or its products.I have nothing bad to say except they have not returned any calls or mail.If and when i get it,i hope its fast as grease lighting.

I can totally understand your frustration, and i think you're venting was done appropriately; you've stated the facts re: the long turnaround time without explanation, and the unreturned calls and emails. I hope you get your stuff soon.

If it helps, should you not get your stuff soon, and you work out a refund, i ordered a frame/etc from piratecycles1.com, and it came super-fast. They promise same day shipping on motors. Just something to think about, should your original deal continue continue to go sour.

-rob

strangeframe said:
I have been waiting for a motor to arrive.I purchased one from motorbicycle.org.On the 13th of Feb. :shock: Still no motor.Found 3 different phone numbers and left voicemail,i've e-mailed 3 times also.Has anyone bought anything from them?I do look forward to recieving my motor.I am not burning the company or its products.I have nothing bad to say except they have not returned any calls or mail.If and when i get it,i hope its fast as grease lighting.

since Monday,i have talked on the phone with the "customer service guy" :lol: .Very nice guy but,all he is doing is givin me the run around about a refund.I told him i dont want my money,i want my motor and please sweeten the pot a bit for my trouble.He said no problem more than once,talked again this eve to him and again he gave me lots of double talk.Said he would call me back in 5 minutes.No call.Please be very careful if you order from Motorbicycles.org. :idea:

i believe i'd bail on em. get the refund, take your business elsewhere. too much competition out there for them to behave like that.

-rob

You also might want to mention this post. Nothing'll motivate a retailer more than the possibility of losing a lot of potential customers over one mistake.

Bigcam59 said:
You also might want to mention this post. Nothing'll motivate a retailer more than the possibility of losing a lot of potential customers over one mistake.

True dat.

-rob

I hear ya..I called and left 3 messages today :x .This is very frustrating to me but..my son is aware too and how i react and handle this will hopefully help him keep a cool head and yet stand up for whats rightfully ours.I'm usually mellow So...patience will win over this and when i get that motor,look out.No seriously LOOK OUT, im just runnin a coaster brake :lol:

Finally,closure..! I was finally refunded in full today.I will say,customer service for Motorbicycle.org tested me to my limits.I would not recomend anyone to deal with them.However i have never really been able to comunicate at all with them.Lesson learned. :roll:

Back