MR.559

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys new to this site, just joined last month after meeting some members at the Fresno meet and greet and the told me about this site, very cool site, im more of a lowrider builder, but ive been catching my self on this site alot more than my lowrider site :mrgreen: alot nice stuff here and i meet a few coo peps, well here a few lowrider bikes i built for my kids hope you guys enjoy, and stay tooned for my rat rod build :lol:

cruzcontrolshow007.jpg

cruzcontrolshow006.jpg

cruzcontrolshow009.jpg

Welcome! Your bikes are over the "top"! Can't wait to see what kind of RAT you can build. 8)

KOTA said:
Welcome! Your bikes are over the "top"! Can't wait to see what kind of RAT you can build. 8)

thank you, i was going to make that rollfast my rat buid, but i want a boys 24" or 26" schwinn, were a schwinn family :D

thanks, yes the first 2 bikes have alot of custom parts

[/b]
GodHatesCleveland said:
Wow, the rear fender on the first pic and the front fork on the second are amazing. Quite a bit of fabrication there

Wow...That is cool. Do you have, (in the words of Nelly) A grill? All that bling goin on. My goodness. Wow..... Way to go ..Welcome.

Welcome aboard.
I have to tell all you guys that the level of detail in those bikes is amazing, this guy has really gone all out and I can't wait until he makes a rat.
I hope you're out at the next ride on the 19th at the downtown car show.

Santiago said:
Welcome aboard.
I have to tell all you guys that the level of detail in those bikes is amazing, this guy has really gone all out and I can't wait until he makes a rat.
I hope you're out at the next ride on the 19th at the downtown car show.

thanks homie, see ya there

Back