Mr Farrell in tha house!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everybody?! My name's Farrell. Im 26... born, raised and still representin' Oklahoma City... 405!!

I've been lurking around the forums for about a month now and finally decided it was time to join up. My wife and I started riding a couple of months ago to get some excersize and save on gas. Little did I know it was going to turn into a new hobby... well more like an obsession. :wink:

Since then we've gone from 0 bikes to 4. haha, like i said... obsession!

I've always been the curious type, taking thing apart to see how they work and a "do-it-yourself-er". And, as you can see in the pic below... I'm not the kind to settle for mundane or mediocre. So, naturally I started thinking of ways to customize my bike. After seeing some of the bikes on here, i knew i had found my place.

So, being the ambitious mad scientist that I am... I'm diving in head first with a basic restoration, a total "rat" rebuild, and an upcoming trike customization. I can't wait to see what I end up with. :D

Anyway... It's Saturday night... time to paint the town red. Hollar!! Until next time... keep rockin!

Me and my wife, Mrs. Pennny Arcade.
DSC00785.jpg

duct-tape said:
it can be an obsession! You gotta post pix of your project :)

is that a hairdresser's tattoo?

Indeed it is. That's where our fabulous hair comes from. :D

ps. thanx to everyone else for the welcomes.

welcome dude. thanks for the info when ya looked at my rat build.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:
welcome dude. thanks for the info when ya looked at my rat build.

no problem homie. as you can tell... studs and spikes are definitely my department. im waiting to get some for my leather jacket, but my wifes not happy about me wanting to put holes in the brand new jacket she bought me. :?

opps.lol, tell her its just kool, she'll understand. like tats, but on a jacket.lol

Back