Murray Reserection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to give this yard art a second chance, not a clue yet on what I'll do to it but it wont look like
yard art when I finnish ??? maybe it will :lol:
100_0908.jpg

I just thought I would drop in and see what you are starting with.... Yup.. that there be the same frame I am using... I look forward to seeing how it turns out. 8)

wow lots of really cool builds this time and great builders so since I have been lagging I had to get something
going on the Murray....I had this nos shifter in the parts pile that happens to fit this frame so multi speed
it will be 8)
101_0467.jpg

started the mock up today with a few parts from the pile , just letting it come together without any sence
of direction.....here it so far
100_0475.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0474.jpg

more later

I tried but just couldn't do it, I am a crank and cables away from being rideable...this is all the photos I could
get before I ran out of light.
the frame as it sat for quite a while ...more of that old castol sighn
100_0516.jpg

I didnt have the headlight for this tank so I made one
100_0515.jpg

some brown primer , a little paint on the tank and some assembly the last pics before I ran out of daylight

100_0519.jpg

100_0518.jpg

I will finnish the bike wheather or not making the deadline
Mark

I've heard it said "if you cant finnish a bike in 2 months you need a new hobby" so I guess i am going to switch
and build a car for the next few months so i traded a few bikes for this old car to build a rat rod out of.
100_0509.jpg

100_0508.jpg

100_0506.jpg

I did ride the bike up and down the street but with no brakes and I dug through every bike in the pile
and all my parts boxes to no availe , I pick one up at my lbs this week.
a quickie primer job and my attempt at painting the tank to look like a fish but no time to paint eyes or
make it look scaley......this is my new fishing bike . It is what it is
100_0520.jpg

Congrats to all who had a lot more time to build some great looking bikes !!
Mark

Back