my 1939 westfield

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
i bought this frame off a member a couple of months ago. the frame and fork are original paint and the frame is super solid no dents no kinks just an awesome frame. i decided to build within my budget and go for an every day rider. the wheels are off a columbia newsboy with 12 gauge heavy duty spokes, the tires are goodyear tires, the cranks and chain ring are a columbia motobike modern tooth sprocket (off a columbia from the 50s) and the fenders are off a 1940 columbia. im happy with it just rode around las vegas and besides how heavy it is it rides smooth.i know its not completely correct but its my bike and i like the turnout.

I like it, good color, nice fenders and those Spokes boy.. those are nice.
[Good year too ;)]

Yep, nice looking ride for sure....love it. You may consider tightening up that chain slack, or you may "drop" it over a big jarring bump. Cool bike:wish I had it!

Yep, nice looking ride for sure....love it. You may consider tightening up that chain slack, or you may "drop" it over a big jarring bump. Cool bike:wish I had it!
Yea I already took care of that. I hadn't yet positioned the wheel when I snapped the pic. I went on a 5 mile ride yesterday and it rode super nice

Back