My Akron score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Went to a meet near Akron yesterday . Scored a couple of bikes for my new "Chrome obsession" :wink: '63 :?: Murray , pretty much all there , with a Kickback & rattle can restore
100_0139.jpg
100_0138.jpg
100_0140.jpg
100_0141.jpg
100_0142.jpg

Nice bikes 8) I had admired them at the show and thought they were good buys when I looked at them. I have a Sears space liner about that year
Needs more work than yours but man I think that’s one of the coolest looking girls bikes ever made. They have a little bigger show in Hartville, Ohio this September 6,7,8th. I am going to try and go but most likely it won’t be till Saturday. I would like to say hello if we would happen to be there at the same time. I really like your taste in bikes. Jim

Both bikes are awesome! Wish the boys took as good of care of their bikes as the girls did!!! :lol: :lol: I had a chrome AMF for a while, but ended up trading udallcustombikes for something else. Don't even remember what it was now. They are cool bikes. Yours is in a little better shape than mine was, but the chrome cleaned up pretty well. Kind of wish I'd kept that one! :(

nice finds - that sportshift looks like the right one for my Playbike ( hint hint :) )

Hard to resist a chrome frame bike, especially in that shape! :shock: I picked up just a frame, same as that amf. It was too cheap to resist! :mrgreen: -Adam

Back