My Big Daddy modify

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this about a month ago. Had troble from day one with the tires that came on the bike. (Unmatched size of tire to rim) kept blowing tubes because of seperation when unflateing. I wanted whitewalls anyways so oh well LOL. I will be adding more pics as I do more to the rat. Enjoy!!!

006.jpg

Stock out of the box BORING!!!

Very cool.

I couldn't go basic, it's jus not me LOL

Go big or go home. Plus I have an addictive personality so I think I have found my new fix (Bikes) LOL

found a bullet headlight and put it on. almost $40 just for an overglorified flashlight LOL but all the other lights I have seen looked too modern. I am going to tear the guts out of the light and try to get it brigter. may LED.

Found saddlebags at a good price, the are nylon, but have an older look and feel to them. Someday leather, but for now these will have to do.

Found some old school black pedals, got rid of the stock red pedals that were on it. They looked cheap and collected a lot of dirt.

Also found some electra leather grips; again the stock one collected dirt too easily.

Today I added twin exhaust pipes and a new head badge.

I had to buy a longer axle and redo the back hub so i could fit the pipes on. (Boy that was a pain in the butt). If the weather is good tomorrow I will put up some pics of the recent changes.

Cool build so far. Can you post more pics though. Also I think some 40cal shells on your valve stems would help set it off sweet like.

skulldady said:
Cool build so far. Can you post more pics though. Also I think some 40cal shells on your valve stems would help set it off sweet like.

I put on german cross valve covers to match the mirrors and head badge.

My next build I am going to put the shells on. seen a cool stretch cruiser frame that is causeing my creative juice to go into overdrive LOL.

I will put up pics tomorrow, I was working so late today redoing the axle for the exhaust pipes that by the time I got done it was too dark to take pics.

Just put on a springer front end, still have to go back to the bike shop in the morning to get another spacer for the head. The fork tube is about a half inch too tall. I will put up picks of all the recent add ons tomorrow. getting too dark to take a good pic tonight.

Back