My bike is a Rock Star...kinda.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Fall a production company rented my bike for a rock video and I finally got to view it today. The kids are good, but for those of you who just want to see the bike, it rolls at 02:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPXisvvsv58

Canon003-1.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it is say to say that back has been in more videos than any of mine put together
i'd certainly call it a rockstar
o yea SWEET bike tooo!

Yeah the bike was the best part of that video! I had to watch it on mute, but the bike looked AWESOME in that lighting! They kept teasing with a glimpse of the handlebars before they actually showed it.

Great going Gerry!!!! Beautiful bike!!! I'm sure some writer/producer/directors will be lurking this site next time a bike prop is needed. Thanks!!!

Your bike was definately the best part of the video! Song sucked....great band name:
Duke Squad! :wink:
L8 EM

The value of your bike probably went up a little more now that its a "rock star".

awesome bike :D

very cool, and not just a prop either... it's in action!

3 cord kid band... ce la vi.

I'm torn. Super happy that you got your bike into a "music" video. But at the same time, I would be slightly embarassed to say that that was the video it was in. :(

Back