MY BOMBER CHOPPER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did these bike 2 years ago ,used aaron's Nirve prototype as inspiration.Sold it and now im asking the owner if i can buy it back.I miss this bike he he he,What do think guys!
MYBOMBERNIRVE2copy.jpg
[/img]
MYBOMBERNIRVE1copy.jpg
MYBOMBERNIRVE3copy.jpg

sweet bike. love the paint.
i am curious though,why a b-52 ? with the design on the tank, i would have figured you were going for a p-40 warhawk look.

owww what beautiful things we sell.........thats a rad custom......what was it orginally???

rustyspokes21 said:
owww what beautiful things we sell.........thats a rad custom......what was it orginally???
It came from steel tubes with inspiration of my idol AARON BETHENFALVY years ago he he he

icyuod2 said:
sweet bike. love the paint.
i am curious though,why a b-52 ? with the design on the tank, i would have figured you were going for a p-40 warhawk look.

Naa, Just swich B52 for B25 8)
B25Mitchell.jpg

Cool looking bike. Are those 30.cal forks? :wink:

nice theme bike! :mrgreen:

Pinoy Pride! ....... bike man! Too bad I can't roll with it now. Very nice airbrush indeed, love the detail. Go build another one! :mrgreen:

i love the paint on this bike it makes me want to get my airbrush stuff out again.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
speechless

what a nice paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! Planning to build another bike similar but with different type of frame material. But for now im enjoying a pair of musclebikes and trying do a Holligan clone he he he...hey! karfer my IDOL! can you help me with the cycle truck dimensions,it's impossible to find one here.tthhhhaanksss!

Back