My buddies Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_2088.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2093.jpg

100_2094.jpg

100_2097.jpg

100_2098.jpg

So I went to see my friend today...forgot how much Cool stuff he has!!!!
Picked up a Coppertone Tiger with a kickback rear wheel!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and one huge light up pedal!!
100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg

100_2102.jpg

100_2099.jpg

should have gotten some inside pics....Sweet mini-twinn, Excelsiors, Elgins....Unbelievable!! :shock:

okay...Hes a collector and his "shed" got blown down. Ive gotten parts from him in the past and he has EVERYTHING!!!
The sweet stuff is inside. Looks like a bike shop!!! NOS (real NOS) stuff everywhere!! I told him I was gonna post these pics here and he said cool. I dont know whats all for sale but Im thinking alot. He knows what he has but isnt arrogant about it.
A really genuine down to earth guy. Oh, and the elgin is one of the cool type without the seat tube...SWEET!!! Has "body panels" around the headtube and crank. The one on the crank looks like a rocket. Im kickin myself for not gettin a pic....Next time..

Ok this makes me feel much better knowing that what I thought was a serious bike affliction is mearly a slight problem. Seeing that guys stuff makes me know I'm not over the edge yet. :lol:

he has a beautiful Mini-Twinn, blue with perfect banana seat on back and a smaller naner type up front. I was overwhelmed!!!

Markm said:
okay...Hes a collector and his "shed" got blown down. Ive gotten parts from him in the past and he has EVERYTHING!!!
The sweet stuff is inside. Looks like a bike shop!!! NOS (real NOS) stuff everywhere!! I told him I was gonna post these pics here and he said cool. I dont know whats all for sale but Im thinking alot. He knows what he has but isnt arrogant about it.
A really genuine down to earth guy. Oh, and the elgin is one of the cool type without the seat tube...SWEET!!! Has "body panels" around the headtube and crank. The one on the crank looks like a rocket. Im kickin myself for not gettin a pic....Next time..
Sounds like an Elgin Twin, I think member "Flat Tire" has one, maybe he'll be kind enough to post a pic.

I noticed the Indiana plates in one of your pics. Where in the Hoosier state is this guy located?

Back