my christmas present to me!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im gonno go look at a chopper, and a straight bar framed bike w/a bullet headlight on the front fender, truss rods on front fork, i think its a columbia, ill know after later. hopefully theyre both worth my time and i can get a deal on both of 'em together, we'll see. wich me luck!

ill post the link to a really cool place here in kansas city that is a great place to occasionally check in on to see if there are any old bikes, and its a great place for anyone who collects just about anything.... but im gonna wait to do that until after i try to nab these two bikes!

fast eddie outty

if the place is as cool as you hope, please do let the rest of us know. My sister-in-law lives in Raytown and maybe I can get her to swing that way. I am hankering for a straight bar and am struggling finding anything affordable here in Denver.

jeff

the straight bar i was lookin for got sold, as did the chopper. i just looked at the chopper the other day, didnt want it, and it was already gone when i got there today, i did pick up a bike and some lights/tire generator though - posted pics under the fresh finds thread. its called weird stuff antiques on 9th and tracy downtown, the site is http://www.weirdstuffantiques.com the owner's name is terry, he's way cool.
fast eddie outty

ratdaddy said:
if the place is as cool as you hope, please do let the rest of us know. My sister-in-law lives in Raytown and maybe I can get her to swing that way. I am hankering for a straight bar and am struggling finding anything affordable here in Denver.

jeff

I get out there (Denver) a couple times a year. Might be able to bring something to ya.

Back