my cool factor has raised

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this 69 Speedster sittin idle.Im a bit too big for it.Changed out for bars, seat and an almost too fat of a tire.Much better now.Even the teen bmx'ers on the block said that it's a BEAST 8) :lol:
speedster69002.jpg
After..
004-4.jpg

Before, after, better. I like the nanner seat. I'm going with this number for the front seat of my build off bike,
http://www.rei.com/product/817124

The second will be a nanner seat like that though. Mounted on the same sissy bar that makes up the wheelie bar. BEHIND THE REAR WHEEL! The little brother you didn't like seat........It's an instant tandem.....lol. Recumbent tandem.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37470

i can see the t-shirts now, "if you can read this, my little brother fell off" :mrgreen:

X-RAY said:
i can see the t-shirts now, "if you can read this, my little brother fell off" :mrgreen:

:lol: Well I still got alot of work to go on it, lengthening the wheelie bar, finding a second sissy bar, create bracing, getting the seats, frame widening, paint, tank fabrication, experimentation, lots of mods, and the voodoo chicken dance to ward off the bad ideas of turning it into a baby seat..... :mrgreen:

Back